PDA

View Full Version : Family with teens--where to stay?

HollyB
10-05-2009, 11:40 AM
It looks like we're going to Disneyland for spring break! I'm so excited!

We have 14 year old boy-girl twins. Because of that, we've outgrown the ability to do a room with two beds. So we're looking at two adjoining rooms or a suite. What hotels around DL do you recommend for that sort of arrangement? Money is an object, I'd be happy if we could be in the ballpark of $200/night, but safety, comfort, and cleanliness are the most important things. Proximity to the park (i.e., walking distance) would be nice as well.

We have Hilton Honors Points if a Hilton brand hotel is available--also Marriott, I think.

What say you Intercot? Where should I be looking for room(s) in March?

Thanks!

NotaGeek
10-05-2009, 05:18 PM
There are several hotels that are popular with our members. There are several hotels right across the street from the resort:

1. Ramada Inn Maingate
2. Best Western Park Place Inn
3. Park Vue Inn
3. Fairfield by Marriott
4. Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites
5. Candy Cane Inn
6. Anabella Inn

If you book early any of these properties should meet your budget requirments, are a quick walk, safe and clean and most offer free breakfast.

To find out more info you can search the accommodations forum, or you can use our Good Neighbor Hotel guide (http://www.intercotwest.com/resortGuide/Moderate.asp) in the Resort section. :thumbsup:

Disney4us2
10-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I like the Park Vue Inn. It is directly across the street from Disneyland and right next to an IHOP. I have stayed there several times and have not been disapointed. I think they may have mini suites as well.

Have a great trip:mickey:

tinkwest
10-05-2009, 07:58 PM
I stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites in May with a group of 7. The suite we had was very comfortable and roomy. The hotel is a short walk from the Resort - right across Harbor.