PDA

View Full Version : Lights Motor Action?

Mrs Bus Driver
10-05-2009, 11:02 AM
How do you get a good seat for this show at DHS? DH will not get a note from the doctor or use wheelchair so how do we get a seat lower down so he doesn't have to climb the stairs? If I can't figure out how to do this we might have to skip it and I think he would really like it. After all it has cars racing around. :mickey:

Strmchsr
10-05-2009, 11:30 AM
If he won't get a card or use a wheelchair, then there's no way of guaranteeing a low seat. However, if you tell the CM your husband can't climb stairs well they will generally be very helpful in finding you a lower seat. Just be sure to get in line a little early so you're one of the first in. The show is well worth seeing!

10-05-2009, 12:47 PM
He doesn't have to get a note from a doctor, just go to Guest Relations when you get to the park and get a Guest Assistance card and you can use that to get special seating and other special needs assistance.

marylynne95
10-05-2009, 12:48 PM
I was there with my Mom in March and she has had knee problems and didn't want to get a wheelchair either and I mentioned to the CM that she can't do stairs very well and they let us sit in the handicap area. My Mom is stubborn and she didn't even like me asking, but the Cast Member told me he noticed she was having difficulty and was going to come over and tell us to sit there anyways. It worked out. Disney is awesome like that. :mickey:

Marilyn Michetti
10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Actually, there is an elevator for this attraction. AND, the handicapped seating is the best place to view all the action. There's so much to take in, and sitting close up, (I think) is a disadvantage. You don't have to be in a WC to sit in that section. If you truly want seats down close, you will have not have to deal with steps. Incidently, Walt's personal plane that he was in when he chose the site for DW is parked by the exit. :thumbsup: