PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Promo Watch

Pally
10-05-2009, 10:36 AM
When we were recently at disney I bought one of Mickey Promo watches. One month later the minute hand does not move.:( My son is very disappointed as he wore it every day. He is 14. His friends at school also thought it was cool. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?:confused:

Thanks

vicster
10-05-2009, 11:22 AM
I would contact WDW and ask to return it.

Pally
10-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Do you have an e-mail or phone number that you can direct me too?

Ms. Mode
10-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Maybe they could exchange it :thumbsup:

vicster
10-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Try Guest Relations - 407-824-4321 and I'm sure they could direct your call to the proper person.

Pally
10-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Try Guest Relations - 407-824-4321 and I'm sure they could direct your call to the proper person.

Vicster,

Thanks for your advice. I have called WDW. Jody took care of my request. She asked if I had the receipt. At the time I was talking to her I did not but told her I would check on it.

As it turns out I had a receipt for the smaller watch and not for the larger face watch. They are the same price.

I called Jody back and she said no problem that she would accept the receipt I had. She gave me a code number and a few other instructions to fax to her. If I did not have a receipt I would have had to send the watch back. This was fantastic.

So, anyway, thanks for your help it was greatly appreciated.:mickey:

vicster
10-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Vicster,

Thanks for your advice. I have called WDW. Jody took care of my request. She asked if I had the receipt. At the time I was talking to her I did not but told her I would check on it.

As it turns out I had a receipt for the smaller watch and not for the larger face watch. They are the same price.

I called Jody back and she said no problem that she would accept the receipt I had. She gave me a code number and a few other instructions to fax to her. If I did not have a receipt I would have had to send the watch back. This was fantastic.

So, anyway, thanks for your help it was greatly appreciated.:mickey:

Great! Glad everything worked out.

Pally
10-14-2009, 09:06 PM
We received the replacement watch today. My son was very happy. :mickey:

vicster
10-15-2009, 08:38 AM
We received the replacement watch today. My son was very happy. :mickey:

That's great to hear!!!