PDA

View Full Version : POFQ vs CBR

DizneyDoug
10-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I am planning a trip for next summer and I'm trying to decide where to stay. I have 2 DD's (9&6) and the last two times we have went we've stayed at POFQ and we really like it there. But I'm wondering if we should venture out and stay at a different moderate. I was thinking about CBR, but don't know much about it other than the general reviews. For those of you that have experienced it where would you stay?

Disney fans..
10-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I have never stayed at POFQ but I have stayed at CBR, and it was lovely. We live in New Orleans and that is why I think that we have never given POFQ a try, we are thinking about it though for our next trip in Nov. 2010. Out of all of the other moderate hotels, CBR was our fav.. give it a try :thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
10-05-2009, 07:24 AM
CBR is a lovely resort. Depending on which building you're in, it can be a long walk to the food court and pool. We were in Aruba; but we didn't think the walk was bad. My kids (12/16 at the time) loved the pool a lot more than POFQ. Bus service was good. We would stay there again.

kathiep
10-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Why not give it a try....how bad can it be when you're at Disney? We love trying out new resorts; it's all part of the excitement. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at CBR. The grounds were beautiful. It definately had that relaxed island feel. My kids definately preferred the pool over the one at POFQ and that was before CBR's pool was redone.

GoofyforFun
10-05-2009, 07:40 PM
We had stayed at CBR last time and loved it!! We were just across the bridge in Aruba, 1st bldg from bridge a short walk to the food court. The wives wanted to feel they were in the tropics while at WDW. The food court was great for BF .

gueli
10-06-2009, 12:45 AM
The CBR seemed soo HUGE when I stayed there.
It was a while ago & we had a car, so the size did not matter as much.

You should venture out. There is something to be said for differences.

FQ will be the same, safe option.
Live wild.