PDA

View Full Version : Pirates League Information

barbiegirl314
10-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know if there is a link to find information on the Pirates League? I'm interested in finding out the different packages, the costs and how you make reservations.

Thank you for the help!:mickey:

green ranger
10-04-2009, 08:08 PM
I made my reservation for Pirate's League when I made my dining reservation. So you could call that same number for dining.
Here's the link with the packages: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdwi/en_CA/entertainment/entertainmentDetail?id=PiratesLeagueEntertainmentP age&bhcp=1
Have fun!

tcswife
10-04-2009, 10:21 PM
It is a great expeirence! My son got the complete makeover last week and it was awesome!! Got some great pictures in the secret pirate room!! Plus we have this years Halloween Party!!!:mickey:

barbiegirl314
10-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Thank you for the link!

I have a follow up question now...If all 4 us wanted to get a pirate makeover would we all have our appointments at the same time or would they be back to back? Also about how long should we allow for the makeovers?

Thank you again.

tcswife
10-05-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure you would have just one reservation or if they would be back to back! It seems to me that it would be better to have separate reservations simply to save time. My oldest son was the only makeover in our family and it still took about 1 and 1/2 hours from start to finish. Granted it was extrememly busy the week we were there and it was a day for MNSSHP, so that could have had something to do with why they were so busy!!! Each of you will have a separate seat to be made over!! Have FUN!!!