PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Rewards

DizRunner
10-04-2009, 10:05 AM
I know I should've started from the beginning, but I procrastinated about 4 years. Ha!

I just signed up for the Disney Movie Rewards program. Got quite a few points from past movies\children's shows we've bought. We've lost three codes...my loss. Those are gone, I'm sure. No way to get credit for those, right?

But I've noticed that they give away free points for doing certain things. I've gotten 100 points for survey and 100 points for watching a HD\Blu Ray video.

And then I did a search on Google for free points and back in March or April there were codes for free points.

My question is to those who are into this program, how often does Disney come out with free points codes? And would there be any way for me to get credit for DVDs we have where I've lost the codes?

Thanks!

Patricia
10-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Perhaps, if you have the receipts you might get new codes. Without a receipt they are probably lost forever.

I have used reciepts to get codes for DVD games that came without them.

TheVBs
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Wow! I've been a member since the start and I've never heard about free points options. :( Are the free points for the survey and video still available? Are they on the main site or were they emailed to you?

DizRunner
10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Yeah, for the survey go to the main site and then Member Benefits, Earn Bonus Points. For the video click on the Blu Ray tab.

I did a search on Google for Disney Movie Rewards codes and found some sites that had codes for free bonus points. Unfortunately they've expired. They were from earlier on in the year and also one from last month.

I emailed Disney Movie Rewards asking if there's anyway they would give me points based on trust for the codes I've misplaced. Of course I don't have the receipts from years ago. We'll see how that goes.

I've found myself being hooked. I'm hoping that I'll get enough (300 points) soon for the Frank and Ollie Special Edition DVD. I've read comments on Amazon about it. I sounds really good.

I believe I also read that the whole Disney Movie Rewards program was ending mid-next year. I think it was in the fine print somewhere on the site.