PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Arrival Fax?

disneykid@hrt
10-03-2009, 09:32 PM
We are staying at the ASM and I have heard that I should send my preferences ahead of time. We want to stay in the Toy Story building, we need to add a fridge, and my mom has a seperate reservation, but we want to be next or near to her. We are arriving a week from tomorrow- when do I send this fax? And is there more I can do- call?? Are most people successful in getting their wishes? Is there something I can do so that it is more likely? Appreciate the help!:mickey:

alliekat
10-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Back on some of our earlier on-site trips we did send a fax 3-5 days before going. I think it helped then, I also called the resort to verify our requests. When the reservation system was more streamlined, I didn't send them anymore. I have made my reservations over the phone with Disney, at the time I make the reservations I also make all of my requests. If you want to be near someone just tell them the name and they can link the reservations together in the computer. I did this in August and it worked great. I get a reservation confirmation e-mailed and usually all the requests are listed on there. Sometimes they are not all listed and I call to verify, I have been told that sometimes they don't have enough room on the screen to list everything. I usually call a few days before to verify all requests. I have been very satisfied with the results since I haven't been faxing the requests, I actually think it has worked better.
Good Luck:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Exactly! The best thing to do is to ensure that all of your requests are noted on your reservation. There are no guarantees, but Disney will try to meet at least some of them.