PDA

View Full Version : A Barry Magical Wrap Up

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
10-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Cast of Characters

Me, Trish,36, the planner

DH, Shaun, 37, DH, not AS in love with Disney, but stayed home last year while we went without him, and said he was far too lonely.. )

DD, Sammy, 5 years old, the shy one, (Occasionally she insists we call her Ruby and talks about her imaginary brother Max… aka Max and Ruby on Noggin…)

DD, Alex (Occasionally known as Lexi), 2 years old, the loud one

Auntie Susie, 50, along for her first trip with the girls, has not been to WDW since the 70’s when it was only Magic Kingdom

POST DISNEY
Saturday 10/3

The girls slept until Shaun woke them up at 9:30 am. He said that Alex had a VERY big smile to realize that she was in her own room and own big girl toddler bed! It is now 5:40 pm. We are all still in PJ’s. It is kind of rainy out, and I am glad, it makes me feel less guilty about being lazy and letting the kids watch Movies and shows on Noggin all day. Alex took a 2.5 hour nap and would have slept longer if we let her!

All in all a great trip. It was so fun to have Auntie Susie with us, and we missed her when she went back home. Shaun still has a cough, and will have to wait it out until Monday to see a doctor if he is still coughing and sick. This was our 3rd trip in a row in September. Funny to see how the kids change each year. I think if we can, we will try for early December next year, a little cooler and see the holiday decorations. The girls did great, Sammy has grown so much, she was so well behaved and hardly any break downs from her. Alex had several breakdowns, but we learned how to deal with them… but when she gets into her silly place there is nothing that can beat her smile!

KylesMom
10-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Thanks again for sharing your trip with us, Trish. I'm excited to hear you aiming for December next year! :mickey:

pdrlkr
10-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks for all the great Reports! :smickey:

DizNee143
10-06-2009, 03:44 PM
thanx for sharing yoru trip with us..i really enjoyed reading all about it..glad your family had a good time..and it sounds nice to just hung out and relax after a disney vacation!
you guys will love it in Dec!! :mickey:

faline
10-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks for taking us along on your family trip!