PDA

View Full Version : pop warner

justice11
10-03-2009, 12:52 PM
i am sure this has been asked a few times, but i have been in the hospital, getting a new knee and was wondering, when the pop warner thing is going on. we will be there nov. 29 until dec. 7th. thank you.:mickey:

shellyc
10-03-2009, 02:32 PM
i am sure this has been asked a few times, but i have been in the hospital, getting a new knee and was wondering, when the pop warner thing is going on. we will be there nov. 29 until dec. 7th. thank you.:mickey:

December 7 - 11, 2009
Pop Warner National Cheer and Dance Championships

ToDisney
10-07-2009, 03:50 PM
So, do you have any idea which is the busier of the weekends? Before or after?

AvaNellMouse
10-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Do not let the Pop Warner event freak you out. The kids are at the games and will have minimal impact on your park fun. If you are staying at the value resorts you may have issues, otherwise you will see (dare I say?) no difference.
We will be there Dec 2-6 and I am not concerned at all. I was there three years ago for the entire PW time and saw one kid that was kind of a jerk in a PW jersey at AK bus stop. Overall it is an awesome time to be at WDW.:mickey:

faline
10-07-2009, 08:39 PM
I've been there a number of times during Pop Warner. The biggest impact is on the value resorts and a few of the moderates where those participating stay. There is little to no impact on the parks.

Granny Jill A
10-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Just wondering if the folks at Disney Reservations tell you that a particular resort will be Pop Warnerized during your stay? :D

I know you can go online and try to find the dates they will be there, but I don't believe I've ever seen them list the resorts.

Only reason I ask is because it is an issue with some folks.