PDA

View Full Version : Ticket questions..plus and no expiry

aurora, ariel, and bell
10-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Have a couple of questions. Does the park hopper plus allow you unlimited golf on the walking course. Im sure I read that somewhere, but cant find it. Also if you get the non expiration ticket for 10 days, and you use the hopper ten days, do you still have the waterparks remaining on the tickets to use next year..for example if i went to the water park once, then do i have 9 more times the following year(s)
Thanks, kinda confused:confused:

DizneyRox
10-03-2009, 08:19 AM
No expiration applies to all the park entries. So, yes, it applies to the water park options.

I've not heard of unlimited golf being part of any ticket option. That doesn't mean much though, I don't care to lug my clubs on vacation so I really never checked into it. It wouldn't surprise me however, I rarely see the courses with any significant number of people on them, but who wants to play golf in the middle of the Florida summer.

aurora, ariel, and bell
10-03-2009, 08:29 AM
My crazy husband! I will be floating around the lazy river :cloud9: I heard the walking golf course, not the big ones was included.
So that means if I get the 10day hopper plus and only use one waterpark day, next year i only need to get the park hopper and I still have 9 days to use the other water parks.

Still confused:confused: with the plus i can go to the parks 10 days, waterparks 10 days and disney quest 10 days??? seems like you get alot!

DizneyRox
10-03-2009, 09:29 AM
By walking golf course, do you mean the miniature golf courses? Last I heard, the water park fun and more options were only a one for one. So, with a 10 day theme park ticket with options gives you 10 water park fun and more visits.

Each entry is a visit, so going to two water parks in one day would kill two options from the 10. I think this applies to miniature golf courses as well. Each ticket is different, so you can go to a water park and he can go to a miniature golf course. IT's not 10 visits to DQ, 10 to a miniature golf course and 10 to a water park. It's 10 visits to DQ, mini golf or water park, or a combination of visits totalling 10.

I'm not sure if they changed it to include the big courses (but no golf cart), that's what I thought you were referring to.

wdwfansince75
10-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Since last year, purchasing the "and more" option entitles you to one free round of golf at the Oak Trail course. Holders of Premium Annual Passes can also get free rounds on the course.

The nine hole Oak Trail walking course was designed for younger or less experienced players to enjoy a round of golf, with a mix of par 3's, 4's and 5's. It's great for a family golfing experience with young kids! It is located between the Palm and Magnolia courses.
As I understand the "and more" option, for tickets purchased since 2005, the expiration option refers to the entire ticket, including the "and more" options....if you do not also purchase the no expiration option, the ticket (and all options) expires 14 days after first use. People who claim they have used options remaining from earlier trips either have non-expiring tickets, tickets from 2005 or earlier, or just got lucky....

CleveRocks
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
wdwfansince75 has it all 100% correct.

There is no "park hopper plus" ... hasn't been for many years.

And there's no such thing as unlimited admissions to anywhere unless you buy some type of Annual Pass.

For a flat fee of $52, you can add park hopping to your ticket.

For a flat fee of $52, you can add the Water Park Fun & More option to your ticket.

You get as many WPF&M admissions as the number of theme park days on your ticket. So, if you buy an 8-day park ticket and pay $52 for the WPF&M option, you get 8 admissions through a WPF&M gate. The WPF&M gates are the two water parks, DisneyQuest, and the Oak Trail golf course. Think of it this way ... imagine you got 8 paper tickets, and each time you went to a WPF&M gate you had to hand in one of those tickets. This means you could go to ...

... DisneyQuest 8 times, or
... Typhoon Laggon twice, Blizzard Beach once, DisneyQuest three times, and Oak Trail golf twice, or
... well, I think you get the picture by now.

It is correct that if you buy the No Expiration option that ALL entitlements on the ticket are covered by that, not just the theme park days. In other words, if you have a 10-day ticket with WPF&M and No Expiration, and if you use all 10 park days but use only one of the WPF&M admissions, this means you'll have 9 WPF&M admissions leftover for future use ... those 9 WPF&M admissions never expire.

Make sense?