PDA

View Full Version : Do They Still Have The Beatles Shop In The UK??

DisneyPrincess21
10-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Back in December '07 I went into one of the stores in the Uk (i think it was the sportsmen store) and in the corner across from the register they had a little section of beatles stuff. When I went back this past December I didn't see it there anymore.
Have they moved it to a different section of the store or to a different store? I am going again this December and would love to pick up some more beatles stuff there. I know you can buy beatles stuff anywhere, but there is something special about buying it at the stores in the "UK" of epcot. Especially when you get to chat with the workers that are from the UK.

mindyjoh
10-02-2009, 09:21 PM
We just came back and I saw the Beatles section you are referring to. I don't know the name of the particular store but it is definitely still there!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-02-2009, 11:06 PM
There was a large Beatles section in the UK shops when we were there in May.

Also, DD and DH answered the "Beatles Quiz" and got a certificate from the CM! It was super-fun :thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess21
10-03-2009, 01:04 AM
There was a large Beatles section in the UK shops when we were there in May.

Also, DD and DH answered the "Beatles Quiz" and got a certificate from the CM! It was super-fun :thumbsup:

There is a Beatles quiz?!?!? SWEET :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Actually, there were 2 quizzes! :blush: One was a "family" quiz, with easier and more well-known questions and the second was an "expert" quiz. DD and DH worked their way through both, DH was impressed with how much DD knew. :thumbsup: