PDA

View Full Version : how do you book 11 days?

alex61821
10-02-2009, 11:08 AM
trying to book a trip but it will only allow me to pick 10 days. booking in jan 11-22 it will only let me pick jan11-21. if i click on the 4 for 3 deal even though i am not doing a villa i get a lower price does that seem right?

faline
10-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Simple answer - let Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)do it for you!

They'll get you are squared away and it won't cost you anything to do it! Plus you help support Intercot by using our sponsors!

KylesMom
10-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Disney will not let you book for more than ten nights at a time on their website. You'll need to call them.

Might I suggest Magical Journeys, an Intercot site sponsor? They've been booking our 14-night room reservations for the past several years, and they've never let us down! :mickey:

alex61821
10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
yes i do indeed like magical journeys very much having used them in the past. the only reason not to use them is i like the 6 month no % when i use my disney visa and i cant get that through MJ :pout:

LoriSan
10-02-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm pretty sure you still get the 0%. Your statement will read that the payment is to Disney, not MJ

KylesMom
10-02-2009, 12:03 PM
i like the 6 month no % when i use my disney visa and i cant get that through MJ

Of course you can! We did this very thing last trip. Usually we book room-only (which is not eligible for 0% 6 month financing), but then when the 4/3 came out, MJ switched our reservation since it was a better deal, and we were able to get the 6-month 0% financing on our Chase Disney Visa card on the package.

BMan62
10-02-2009, 12:24 PM
yes i do indeed like magical journeys very much having used them in the past. the only reason not to use them is i like the 6 month no % when i use my disney visa and i cant get that through MJ :pout:

Wherever did you get that idea? As long as you pay with your Disney Visa, it doesn't matter who you book with/through. Payment is still made to Disney, so you get the 6 mos. no interest.

coloradowendyl
10-02-2009, 12:52 PM
The Buy 4/Get 3 free offer is for a maximum of 10 nights. You cannot book an 11 night stay with this offer.

Wendy

It'sWDW4me
10-02-2009, 01:28 PM
The Buy 4/Get 3 free offer is for a maximum of 10 nights. You cannot book an 11 night stay with this offer.

Wendy

So I guess you'll just have to stay another 3 nights and book two Buy 4/Get 3 Free packages back to back!!! ;) :cool: :thumbsup:

alex61821
10-02-2009, 03:10 PM
So I guess you'll just have to stay another 3 nights and book two Buy 4/Get 3 Free packages back to back!!! ;) :cool: :thumbsup:
If only...

the first time i booked a trip with MJ many years ago i was told i couldnt do the no % thing through them, perhaps i was misinformed or at the time it couldnt be done.

I am glad to learn i can now so i can put my mind to ease and use MJ for my trip planning.

I can just book a hotel only for one night and shop at DTD and resort hop for the fun of it and then book the 10 day package right :confused:

KylesMom
10-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Yes, or they could split your reservation up into a "continuing" reservation.

For example, Terrisue converted our 14-night room only to two buy 4, get three free packages on a continuing reservation. Different reservation numbers, but we did not have to move rooms, just go to the front desk in the morning on the 8th day, close out our credit account & get new room keys for the next 7 nights. Tell them what you want, & they'll find it for you if it's out there! :mickey: