PDA

View Full Version : sushi

stitchaholic
10-01-2009, 02:27 PM
where can you get the best CS sushi in disney?
in WS or poly ?

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Everything I've read in Intercot would lead me to California Grill....

4myprincesses
10-01-2009, 02:56 PM
The world showcase CS sushi (at Yakitori House) was okay...nothing to write home about, though. Go inside Tokyo Dining for an excellent selection of sushi, but it is TS. I liked it much better than the offerings at Calli Grill, though those were good.

I have heard that Poly has CS sushi, but have not tried it. In the past I have also seen CS sushi at Sunshine Seasons (near Land and Soarin') but have never tried it. I imagine it is similar to what you get at the Yakitori house.

Our old fave, Kimonos, was just not the same last couple times we were there. The sushi was not as extensive or as good in years past, and we aren't fans of karaoke (nothing against it, just not our thing.)

MonoMan
10-01-2009, 07:20 PM
California Grill or Tokyo Dining - both are fabulous. If I had to choose I would select California Grill, but that is because the location, the view, the experience is just amazing.

PetefromRI
10-01-2009, 08:08 PM
California Grill or Tokyo Dining - both are fabulous. If I had to choose I would select California Grill, but that is because the location, the view, the experience is just amazing.

Two great choices above.Last year we ended up at Wolfgang Pucks Cafe on the West Side and had some really good sushi at the bar with no reservations.

MNNHFLTX
10-02-2009, 10:03 AM
As far as I know the only truly counter-service restaurant where you can get sushi is the Yakitori House, and the selection is very, very limited. The Polynesian (which I've never tried) is bar service, as is Wolfgang Puck's (which is very good), so although you don't need reservations it would still be similar to eating in a table-service restaurant.

The best sushi I've ever had at WDW is at Tokyo Dining--big selection and very fresh and tasty.

EJS-Houston
10-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Y'all are making me really glad I got reservations at Tokyo Dining for my next trip to WDW in 4 weeks, 5 days (but who's counting?). We're big sushi fanatics, so now I'm looking forward to trying Tokyo Dining more than ever!

PetefromRI
10-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Make sure that when you go to Tokyo Dining that you order a Volcano Roll!

LVT
10-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Tokyo Dining and California Grill.