PDA

View Full Version : online check in?

KatMcPic
10-01-2009, 12:41 PM
I was wondering if I do the online check in for WL will our reservation still be linked to my moms. When I first made the reservations they said they linked them together so that the WL would put us close together so I just want to make sure that I am not messing anything up if I do online check in.

momof3+twins
10-01-2009, 12:48 PM
When I did online check in, it said connecting rooms on both reservations when the reservation was brought up. So, I don't think you will mess anything up. From what I hear, alot of people have had luck with their requests and online check in. So, I wouldn't hesitate to use it. If you don't like your rooms, then just pop over to the regular check in line and they can help you.

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-02-2009, 04:41 PM
I am debating this very thing...

We are staying at the treehouse villas and I have put my room requests online. This is my kids first time at disney (that they'll be able to remember) and I want to get our idea of the perfect villa - on the water so they can watch the boat go by!

After you do the online check-in, can you call the front desk directly and make sure the room request (that I have been confirming monthly!) is still on the ressie?

aurora, ariel, and bell
10-02-2009, 05:03 PM
We did the on line check in at POP, we were there for 14 days, and our friends met up with us after 4 days, and they were linked to our reservation. it worked perfectly, got all our requests and they were put right next door. I wouldn't worry, they seem to keep them linked even with the online check in:thumbsup: