PDA

View Full Version : 180 Days?

Goes4FastPass
10-01-2009, 10:27 AM
WHY is what some people call the evil empire going back to 180 days possible ADRs?

Must we really calculate the minute and second that is 6 months and however many days long the stay is to the first day of whatever so we can call to have a chance of breakfast in the fiberglass castle?

Then we post messages on this discussion board like, "We finally got o'Hana!!:cloud9:" or ":mad:Grrrr... Chef Mickey's is still booked up."

Finally, we're on 'vacation' at WDW and as "family group leaders" we need to think about when do we have to be where for what ADR(s) and how far is that so do we have time to do X on the way there.

:blowup:Time out!

I gotta remind myself 2 weeks from tomorrow my grandson and I will sit on the pavement right at the rope and watch his first SpectroMagic... after he hugs Winnie and serves himself at the child height buffet at CP (because Grandpa made an ADR :blush:).

TheDuckRocks
10-01-2009, 12:22 PM
I love ADRs! I love that I know, God willing, that my sister, her husband, my daughter, her husband, my grandson, my granddaughter, my husband and I will be enjoying dinner together at Tony's Town Square. Not maybe! This will be the first time in 6 years that we have been able to be together like this and I'm very glad that we don't have to do last minute juggling to get in "somewhere".
This is just me though and for those of you who are not "planners" I can see your frustration with the system.

lockedoutlogic
10-01-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm confused....is this an Andy Rooney-esque musing on the opinions of the 180 day thing....

or about the 180 policy itself?

muy confusito:confused:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-01-2009, 02:45 PM
You know, I bet your grandson will enjoy CP but with it being his first trip he really won't be concerned where he's eating....:) I hope he has the time of his life.

Goes4FastPass
10-01-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm confused....is this an Andy Rooney-esque musing on the opinions of the 180 day thing....

or about the 180 policy itself?

muy confusito:confused:

It's a musing about what we go through to have a family vacation at Disney World.