PDA

View Full Version : So sad/jealous

SallyMcQueen
09-30-2009, 05:59 PM
A co-worker told me today that she is going down to Disney the end of October. And is a new DVC member none the less. Its going to be at least another 15 or so months til I can go, if not longer. Oh well need to continue to live vicariously through others here on Intercot. Thanks for listening to me :wine:!

barbiegirl314
09-30-2009, 07:01 PM
I feel and sympathize with your pain. I was just thinking today that our trip is still a little over a year away. We were just there in May but now it seems so long ago....:(

deedeebee
09-30-2009, 07:22 PM
I feel the your pain:( We were just there in July. We won't be back til Dec 2010:sob: Still too soon to start the countdown. It will be my favorite to go:deer:

kreme28pa
09-30-2009, 08:45 PM
was just there at the end of july and no sooner get home and im missing it

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-01-2009, 09:22 PM
I can sympathize! I had to book a vacation for the owner of the company I work for and I don't have a definite trip booked for myself!

senderella
10-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Know the feeling. I am a newly single mom and have had to cut my "magic" trips from 4 a year down to "who knows when". I have no idea when I am going back and it kills me, especially when I hear others talking about their trips.
Oh well, hopefully I will meet Prince Charming one day and he will take me back.

Laughin' place
10-02-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm feeling you. So much uncertainty in the markets and in my industry. This is the first time in my adult life that I havent had a vacation planned, let alone had a date set for my next trip to my "laughin place". Here's to hoping that each and every Intercotee and Disney dreamer out there finds a way "home", and soon !:marg::beer: