PDA

View Full Version : 180 day question

obsessive planner
09-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Ok, I need help! We are planning a trip for the end of April. :mickey: This means that we will be able to make our ADR's at the 180 day mark right when it begins at the end of October. Did I read correctly that they would now be posting park hours six months ahead as well. We really need those in order to plan our meals. Does anyone know when this will start?

Strmchsr
09-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Supposedly they will start releasing park hours 6 months out, but, honestly don't count on it. I know this will hurt from your user name :D but even releasing 3 months out WDW is constantly changing their hours to better reflect park attendance. 6 months will be even worse. Whatever they release now, chances are it'll change some before the actual date. So, best bet is to look at the historical hours in Info Central and use those as the gauge for planning your ADRs.

obsessive planner
09-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Ok, I will probably end up using historical hours then. We are staying off site so we don't want to hit the parks that have EMH that day. Do they generally stay the same as far as day of the week?

EeyoresBestFriend
09-30-2009, 05:04 PM
I guess if it's vitally important to schedule a meal with fireworks or something then you may need them, but honestly, I did not even look at the hours when I booked our meals. I just went by when we generally like to eat. All was good.

Is the 180 day at the end of October?!?!? :eek:

OMG ~ we are going back at the beginning of May for a couple of weeks and I haven't even begun to plan that one yet . I had NO idea that I was that close . . . . AHHHHH!! :jaw:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry . . . . :faint:

Strmchsr
09-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Do they generally stay the same as far as day of the week?

Usually, yeah. That can't be guaranteed, of course, but it's fairly consistent year to year.

TheDuckRocks
10-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Do they generally stay the same as far as day of the week?

DO be prepared with a backup plan. For our trip this Dec. the EMH at the Studios changed a lot for the time we are going. Even with some major re-shuffling I've still got one DHS day on a EMH day. Not what I wanted to happen. As our first day fell on Nov.30, I had to make all our ADRs blind. When the hours came out a few days later I had to do some hustling for changes.