PDA

View Full Version : 10th Anniversary Pre-Trip Report

momofdisneyprincess
09-29-2009, 10:23 AM
I have never written one of these so please bare with me.

Cast: Me 39 and DH 37

We are leaving this Saturday ( I can't believe it's hear already) 10/3 at 2:00 and will arrive in Orlando at 5:00. My mom is keeping the children (DD 6 1/2 and DS 20 mths)for the week. She watches them every day while I work so this shouldn't be too much of an adjustment. I have only left my little guy overnight without me for 2 nights his entire life so I am a little anxious about it.

We will be staying offsite this year in a 2BR Villa.

Here is the itinerary so far. It really isn't going to be as scheduled as it is when we go with the kids. I'm hoping to get some sleep as my children do not sleep through the night.

Sunday - Epcot F&W Festival, eat/drink around the world for lunch. Dinner ressies at Biergarten. We are going to upgrade our tickets to annual passes. We purchased them from Undercover Tourist before the price hike.

Monday - More Epcot, lunch at LeCellier.

Tuesday - Magic Kingdom, dinner at Spirit of Aloha.

Wednesday - not sure which park but our "official" Anniversary dinner at California Grill.

Thursday - we are leaving early am and driving to Sarasota to spend the say at Siesta Key beach. We will have lunch at the Daiquri Bar and then meet up with my aunt/uncle back at the beach for a picnic. It is my aunt's bday so this will be fun.

Friday - open

Saturday - return home on a 1:30 flight.

DH told me not to look at the credit card that he put something on there he doesn't want me to see. He has NEVER surprised me with ANYTHING so this should be good. My mom only told me that I deserved it and then asked what I was getting him. I told her we agreed to not exchange gifts and she had a look of horror so I am really wondering what this is. A fireworks cruise perhaps? I will have to post when I get back along with my Trip Report and Dining Review.

We are going back with the children in May 2010, that will be my daughters 5th trip and my son's second so it's not like they don't ever get to go. I am starting to feel guilty about leaving them though.

T-Belle
09-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Sounds like a great plan! Can't wait for you to post trip report and let us know what the surprise is!! Have fun!

SBETigg
09-29-2009, 10:45 AM
You're going to have an amazing time! Enjoy every minute, and happy anniversary!

gauvin4
09-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. :party: :party: I understand how you feel about leaving the kids but do not feel guilty for taking the time for you and your husband. You both deserve it. Can't wait to read your reports upon your return. :mickey:

DizNee143
09-29-2009, 12:52 PM
i hope you and your hubby have a wonderful vacation and anniversary!
me and my hubby just got back from our anniversary trip!! woohoo 1 year down and many more to go!! :mickey:

faline
09-29-2009, 06:38 PM
What a great anniversay celebration you have planned! Enjoy!

DisneyBarb
09-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Have a great time! We went twice without our kids and had a blast!! I know its hard to do, but you will be glad you did! (and you know you are going back with them next year!)

Disneyfan28
10-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Im sure you will have a great time! Happy Anniversary :party: We celebrate our anniversary at disney every year. We will be there in May 2010 also celebrating our 15 yr anniversary. We are doing 8 days in WDW and the 3 night disney cruise (a first for us) counting down the days!!!:mickey: