PDA

View Full Version : Which WDW Vacation Book Would You Pick?

DisneyPrincess21
09-28-2009, 09:37 PM
I am looking to buy a new WDW vacation book, although I love intercot and know a lot about Disney, I enjoy looking through the vacation books for WDW. I am trying to decide between "Birnbaum's Walt Disney World" or "The Complete Walt Disney World by Julie Neal"

And I am open to other suggestions as well.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

stitchaholic
09-28-2009, 09:55 PM
if you really do know alot about disney,i would suggest mousejunkies,you will find it in the same section,however being on boards such as these and having already a great disney knowledge,you will enjoy this humorous book.

TiggeRia
09-28-2009, 09:55 PM
I prefer Birnbaum's--I get the new version every year! :thumbsup:

Suz36
09-29-2009, 11:13 AM
I love all the pictures in Julie Neal's book. For planning and memory book purposes, nothing beats the Passporter.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-29-2009, 08:02 PM
We're big fans of the Unofficial Guide! It is a fun read, love to read all of the opinions, it is more like a book than a travel guide ... we buy a new one every couple of years, just to read for fun.

Genie1953
09-29-2009, 09:41 PM
We will be purchasing the PassPorter and the Unofficial Guide. Yes there is definitely duplication from one book to the other but there is also tons of information in both books that is NOT duplicated. For our last trip I spent a great deal of money and bought just about every book there was....at least it seemed that way anyway....think I ended up with around 7 or 8 different books...and believe it or not all of them went with us. We mostly relied on the PassPorter and the Unofficial Guide so will stick with just them this trip.

Imalismom
09-29-2009, 09:56 PM
HI Guys...

No matter what books you decide to buy, would you please consider checking out our Intercot Store? (look to you left on your screen, under Sponsors). Intercot will get a small portion to help keep the boards running if you click through Intercot first to order.

Now, that I have mentioned that... I love the passporters book. Whenever I travel to WDW, or Cruise, I always buy the newest book out from them.

Kathy Jetson
09-29-2009, 10:14 PM
I just bought The Complete Walt Disney World and I'm really enjoying it. I have all the other books I like to get 1 new one each year.

PetefromRI
09-30-2009, 06:47 PM
We're big fans of the Unofficial Guide! It is a fun read, love to read all of the opinions, it is more like a book than a travel guide ... we buy a new one every couple of years, just to read for fun.

I'm a huge Passporter fan and then I discovered the Unofficial Guide and became a huge fan of it.I'll buy both for now on.

DisneyBabies
10-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Although I get Birnbaums, the Complete guide and the Unofficial guide whenever we are planning a trip, the Unofficial Guide is my favorite :D.

NJGIRL
10-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I like Birnbaum. I just like the size of the book and how it is set up. It's really easy to read and go back and find stuff later. I like the color pictures and the way they classify the restaurants and counter service areas. I just feel like it's a fun book to read while still getting the info you are looking for.