PDA

View Full Version : What to Beeeee?????

SunnyLee
09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Okay...so I am going to my UPTEENTH trip to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party...which I'm SUPER STOKED for ...however this year...I am bringing along two girlfriends who've never been to the party...and one of the girls (my sister-in-law) this is her 3 trip to the Magic Kingdom ever in her life..so I want to make it good!!!

Question is???? WHAT SHOULD WE BE???? We want to be a "set" or a group that matches. I was sort of thinking of being the old school Mousekeeters...which would be cute...but any other ideas? HELP?? I have some ideas, but I thought I'd ask the audience!! Thanks!

cinderellagrl
09-28-2009, 04:03 PM
How about the three fairies Fauna, Merryweather and Flora from Sleeping Beauty?

ali'sdad2003
09-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Last year, we saw 3 girls dressed up as Huey, Duey and Louie. It was very simple and cute at the same time. Yellow tight, white shorts, colored shirts and beanies. I have no original ideas though.:thumbsup:

4 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

NJGIRL
09-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi, I am going to move this to Disney Vacation Planning:mickey:

SunnyLee
09-29-2009, 05:18 PM
so I think we are going to go as Superheroes!!!! I'm gonna be Captain America (female style) and another will Batgirl...and maybe Spidergirl for the 3rd (and her little 5 year old will be Spiderman!)

..and don't worry we will not dress in a way that would unravel the magic of the party! I am ALWAYS horrified by those TRAMPS that dress up in "Rebel Snow White" or "Tea Party Alice" I mean really??? ..you're gonna do that do Disney??! terrible!

BIGDOG
09-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Charlies Angels In Mem Of Farrah