PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get from the Swan to ASM

IloveJack
09-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Hey all! We leave in 48 hours, and I'm finalizing our plans. We're going to Fantasia Gardens on our arrival day, and I'm trying to figure out the most enjoyable way to get back to ASM from the Swan. I know we could hop a bus to Epcot and then back to ASM, but is there a more enjoyable way? Such as walking to Epcot and then bussing over? Does the walk to Epcot take you to the front of Epcot, or the Int. Gateway? Thanks for any suggestions!

BW Fan
09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Most direct way would be to walk to the Studios park and catch a bus from there.

Fangorn
09-28-2009, 09:36 AM
From the Swan, you could walk to either Epcot or Disney's Hollywood Studios and catch a bus. Going to Epcot will put you at the International Gateway and would mean you'd have to walk to the front of the park to catch a bus to ASM. If you take the path to DHS, you'll be close by the buses.

A more enjoyable thing to do would be to catch the boat from the dock between the Swan and Dolphin, and take that to DHS. It's a nice, little trip and you'll be dropped off fairly close to the bus stops at DHS.

Steve
:mickey:

faline
09-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Remember, too, if you go to Epcot, you will need to enter the park to get to transportation on the other side of the park and this will use a park day admission - that might be an important consideration if you weren't planning to go to a park that day. In that case, you would be better off going to Disney Studios as you do not need to enter the park to access the transportation from that park.

crazypoohbear
09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
You could take a nice boat ride from the swan to the studios. Take the time to walk through the swan or dolpin, it's very nice in the lobby.