PDA

View Full Version : Just Returned-Some Dining Info To Pass On...

MistressGracey
09-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Hello all! We just returned from a fabulous week-long Diz stay, and I had a couple of up-to-the-minute dining tidbits to pass along...

There's a new dessert at the 50's Prime Time Cafe! The day we dined there was the first day it was on the menu. It's a boston cream cupake with chocolate icing on top and a decorative chocolate wafer on the side. It was delicious!

At Ohana, we were served: bread, salad, wontons, chicken wings, broccoli, noodles, shrimp, turkey, beef, pork, and the bread pudding dessert. Tambu Lounge has new drink menus and their signature drinks were not on there! The waitress said it was a misprint, and they still have the Lapu Lapu, Backscratcher, and all the others...just ask for them!

Rose & Crown Dining Room no longer has the curry. The vegetarian option is now a meatless "cottage pie"...

:thumbsup:

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
09-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know! We love 50's PrimeTime and we are looking forward to their new dessert! Yeah!!
Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

dizne4me
09-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Does the Prime Time still serve Nacho Grande?

MonoMan
09-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the information. I love the Tambu Lounge!

Ransom
09-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Boston cream cupcake?!? Oh, boy! Boston Cream Pie is my favorite dessert. I can't wait to have this new addition to the 50s PT line-up in a few weeks!

MistressGracey
09-28-2009, 07:52 AM
I think you will all enjoy this new dessert. It was served on a "swirly" stand and was very beautiful as well as tasty.

To the PP-I did not see Nachos on the menu at all. :^(

Tinkerfreak
09-28-2009, 07:58 AM
Wow we went here for the first time last year and loved the food. I can't wait to try this new dessert in November.:thumbsup:

beksy
09-28-2009, 09:14 AM
Boston cream cupcake?!? Oh, boy! Boston Cream Pie is my favorite dessert. I can't wait to have this new addition to the 50s PT line-up in a few weeks!

:ditto:

E-Ticket4
09-28-2009, 06:36 PM
We were there last week and the waiter at the Capt Grill said they were getting a new cocktail menu. Since many of the drinks seem to be at all restaurants, I bet they will be all over the place soon, if not already.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-29-2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the update