PDA

View Full Version : Making Reservation for July vacation in May

Poohthinkthink
09-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Has anyone ever had problems getting rooms during summer vacation? My son is going for airborne training next summer and won't know what weeks he will be gone until April. I won't be able to make reservation until April or May. Will we be able to get a couple of rooms at ASMusic? We need two rooms, family of 7.

hubbyofadisneyholic
09-26-2009, 03:15 PM
First off..thank you to your son for his service.

Unless the economy gets significantly worse, I think your options are going to be severely limited.
July is one of the busier times of the year, trying to make ressies only 2 - 3 months in advance with very limited flexibility is not going to be easy.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

disneymom2000
09-26-2009, 04:31 PM
I have tried to do that in the past and have had no luck. Although, I tried it prior to Disney adding all the villas so on the bright side, now that they have so many more rooms, it does seem feasible. You might want to shoot magical journeys a request when it gets closer to see how lucky they are at getting something when none of the rest of us are able. Best to you and your family.:flag:

cinderellagrl
09-27-2009, 10:49 AM
I think you should be okay..

My family has NEVER reserved a room more than 2 months in advanced (we have been over twenty times). Sometimes we don't get our first choice, but within the same category is usually available.

When it comes time to book make sure to look at all your options; look online, call disney, even look at travelocity and expedia.

Like I said we have never been deterred from a trip because we couldn't get a room. We have been during some of the busy times, labor day weekend, fourth of july, and new years eve, without much trouble