PDA

View Full Version : AP Vouchers

clausjo
09-26-2009, 10:57 AM
We were planning a trip in February, but unfortunately, my hubby lost his job and we've had to cancel :sob:

I've bought 2 of the 4 APs and have the vouchers. The plan was to buy them over time and activate all 4 at the same time so the dates all match up but I've spread the cost out over a few months.

Ok - my question is - now that I'm not sure of when we'll be going, do the vouchers that we have expire? I'd hate to lose all that money if they need to be activated during a certain time period. I've looked and haven't seen anything about it - no fine print or anything. I even asked the Mom's panel, but they haven't answered me.

I'd appreciate anyone's advice!

KAT1811
09-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Not positive but from what I understand the vouchers are valid until they are officially activated and obviously from then the year. I have not heard of any expiration of the vouchers. We have one day passes we were given on our last trip (for our mousekeeping fiasco) and from what I understand they are valid until we are ready to use them. Good luck and I'm sure that someone will come around and say if I'm right or not! ;)

faline
09-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Sorry about the job loss! Hope your husband lands another position soon!

As far as I know the vouchers are good until you activate them.

Iluvpooh
09-26-2009, 08:36 PM
I do not know if Disney will still do this, but you can try- A few years ago we bought 1 AP and then decided that it wouldn't work out for us financially. Disney's official policy is no refunds on tickets, but they did refund our money. :secret: You could try and explain your situation and you never know.
Sorry about your husband. Prayers and pixie dust for your family.