PDA

View Full Version : Going to be in WDW for Halloween (hurrah) but not going to MNSSHP....

threeh
09-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Will there be any other fun?? This is the day we arrive and I was thinking of heading to EPCOT. Just curious if there will be anything going on in the other parks?? I've never been on actual Halloween.

TIA
:mickey:
sorry, I just realized I misspelled Halloween in my topic, darn L key!!!

(Fixed)

doombuggygal
09-25-2009, 03:10 PM
I know there is trick or treating at Downtown Disney

Strmchsr
09-25-2009, 03:11 PM
I know there is trick or treating at Downtown Disney

Yeah, I think that's about it, though I hear that's fun. They don't do much at other parks like they do for Christmas.

TinksGoofyMom
09-26-2009, 06:23 AM
We will also be there thru Halloween but are going to the MNSSHP on the 29th. While looking for other things to do I found that not only does Downtown Disney have trick or treating but a magician, storyteller and comedian on fri & sat nites. I thought it'd be a great way to spend the non-MK nite.

dream_disney
09-26-2009, 10:33 AM
We will also be there over Halloween.... thanks for the advice. In Downtown Disney is the Trick or Treating in the different shops:confused:

threeh
09-26-2009, 03:36 PM
good to know. We are starting off at SSR so I think we'll head to DTD to get our tickets and hit the stores for some tricks and treats. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:
Happy planning!!!!:mickey: