PDA

View Full Version : Best room location at Coronado springs?

buzz638
09-25-2009, 12:44 PM
To all you pro's of CSR, where would be the best room location at this resort ?

We are thinking of trying this instead of Pop Century for our upcoming January trip.
Is it worth it ?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Buzz

stitchaholic
09-25-2009, 12:57 PM
I liked rancheros, it was close to the main digsite pool and arcade, newly renovated and there was a busstop close by, however it was far from the main building.

artyboy
09-25-2009, 01:51 PM
We stayed in both Casitas and Cabanas...liked both...didn't like the theme of Ranchos.

Casitas= fountains...close to main building.

Casitas= hammocks on the beachlittle more laid back.

darthmacho
09-25-2009, 02:45 PM
In 1999, we stayed in Cabanas, which I thought was a wonderful comprimise, not as far as Ranchos, not as conjested as Casitas. We also had a water view which afforded us a wonderful view of the main buildings and Casitas as well, but that view was a few extra bucks per night. It was worth it, since it was just me and my wife that year. The Dig Site pool was right around the corner, and there was a nearby bus stop, though we had a rental car which was parked right behind our building. The bus stop was convenient though, when we staggered back from Pleasure Island late one night. :blush:

I hope that helps. :D

ALEXMOMMY
09-25-2009, 03:54 PM
We stayed in the Casitas in Oct 08 and the Ranchos in June. Both locations were close to a bus stop and the walk to the main pool wasn't bad. We LOVE this resort!!!

grumpypima
09-25-2009, 06:06 PM
One of reasons we love this resort so much is it's beautiful landscaping. We like to stay in the back of the resort by the main pool, in the Cabanas or the Casitas. We enjoy the walk to the main building. It is sooooo pretty at sunset.

Iluvpooh
09-25-2009, 08:07 PM
MY favorite are the Casitas buildings. Really close to El Centro.

wdwnomad
09-25-2009, 10:23 PM
I requested and got Cabanas 8B. I figured that building was a great place in the middle of everything. The walk to the main building was the furthest walk at about 5 minutes. The dig site pool was one building over. There was a quiet pool (and the laundry) right next door. Bus stop 4 was right there too. I was a little worried about the bus being crowded by the time it got to our bus stop (it stops at 2 & 3 first). However, it was never a problem. There was always room on the bus by the time it got to us. In fact, I don't think we ever even had to stand either.

kathiep
09-26-2009, 03:14 PM
We like Ranchos 7B. It's right in front of the quiet pool which is a great option at night. The walk to the main pool is about 5 minutes. The walk to El Centro isn't bad either and it give you a chance to see some beautiful views of the gorgeous landscaping and views.

buzz638
09-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Thank you very much for all your comments.

Now we just have to decide...!!!

Buzz

buzz2001
09-27-2009, 08:16 AM
My favorite is the cabanas. But if you are looking for beauty, fountains and great night time scenery, the casitas are perfect.

If you are looking for great proximity to everything, the cabanas are for you.

If you are looking for seclusion, the ranchos are best.