PDA

View Full Version : Hair wraps at the resorts?

MongoMil
09-25-2009, 07:54 AM
When down in '02 I remember seeing hair wrap stations next to the pool. Just wondering if they are still there and how much is it?

WishingStar2006
09-25-2009, 08:42 AM
I don't know about all of the resorts, but they do have hair wrapping at WL by the pool and it was $2 per inch plus more if you want special beads.

aurora, ariel, and bell
09-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Just got back, and POP had hair wraps in the evening after 4pm. $2.00 an inch and more for beads

tinksmom02
09-25-2009, 09:31 AM
we had this done at POR for DD in 2007, I think the $2 per inch sounds about right...

We didn't do it this time, but I did spy the hair wrap station by the pool at the Poly. I saw a few girls there over the week.

MongoMil
09-26-2009, 09:10 AM
:thanks:, just trying to get the budget planned out some.

dream_disney
09-26-2009, 10:31 AM
I am also positive that you can get hair wraps at Animal Kingdom... and possibly the other parks. Those prices sound correct, 2dollars and inch. fyi some of the beads are required to tie off the ends with.
Spacer beads... around ten cents
Decorative beads... anywhere from one to around three dolars. I hope this helps:mickey:

DisneyFr33k
09-26-2009, 03:51 PM
We always get our daughter's done at Downtown Disney. There is a station near the pin trading. And, they are staffed all day vs. only being able to get one from 4pm on like at the resorts.

thumperbug
09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
I usually get mine done at MK right outside POC. Not sure it is still there since the Pirate League might have taken some of the real estate.

I had my wrap done recently on DCL and it was $1.50 per inch and included beads. Due to the length of my hair (halfway down my back) I had my wrap started just behind my ear. I think the final measurement was 13 inches??? Imagine if I had one done from the top of my head.

I kept the wrap in for about 2 months but removed it when I had to attend a wake with very conservative people who frown on something like that. But thats ok....I now have a dyed red section (underneath) in my blond hair for Diabetes Awareness.

I can't wait until November to get another wrap. I will be going for a convention but I will have my hair wrap not matter what!