PDA

View Full Version : ECV's at AK

ChipDale2708
09-24-2009, 09:10 AM
We have a breakfast reservation at 9:05am next weekend at Tusker House and need to get a chair for my Mom. Will cast members let us through the gates prior to 9am, say at 845am so we can get a chair and make it to Tusker House for our reservation?

Mickey'sGirl
09-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Although we've never rented an ECV at AK, we did need to get a stroller one year when we had an earlier than opening breakfast with Donald. They had a listing of ADRs at the turnstiles, and let us in before the official park opening time to allow us time to get to our reservation. The rental places were open early, and we had plenty of time to make a rental, then get over to our breakfast reservation. I am confident that you will get an ECV problem free!

I hope you have a fabulous trip!:mickey: :mickey:

ChipDale2708
09-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Thank you Mickey's Girl! That thought popped into my head the other day as I was going over final reservations. My Mom decided against renting from an outside company because she doesn't want to deal w/ the scooter on the buses. We've been at this time of year before and haven't had a major problem getting a chair. Can't wait until Wednesday!:cloud9: