PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood & Vine Breakfast opinions

wildernesslady
09-23-2009, 09:23 AM
My DH wants to do a breakfast buffet on our trip. We only have one day at DHS, so getting fastpasses for TSM is important. I was thinking of breakfast at H&V that morning. His first choice is Cape May Cafe but I'm concerned once we get to DHS the fastpasses will be gone or to late in the day. We will be leaving that park around 4 to go to MNSSHP. I don't want him to be disappointed in the breakfast there. Is is good?

wildernesslady
09-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Help please.

JPL
09-26-2009, 09:32 AM
I ate there in June and the food was ok nothing to jump up and down about. Just your basic breakfast foods. Obviously it's loud with lots of kids running around.

Soccermom12
09-26-2009, 09:46 AM
We just went this August. The food was good....basic breakfast buffet - eggs, hash browns, Mickey waffles, oatmeal, breads, muffins, yogurt, fruit. I wouldn't say the food was GREAT....but it was good. We had an 8 am reservation and were done around 8:50. There is a lot of singing and dancing with the characters. So if you are there for the autographs it takes a while for them to come around - they are constantly getting up to dance. After leaving the restaurant we were able to line up near the front of the rope drop. The rope drop is on the main street of DHS (Hollywood Blvd.) - the restaurant is on a side street. The CM let people walk up the side street parallel to Hollywood Blvd., so were were ahead of most of the people on the main street. We then joined the mad rush to Toy Story....we got right in line since the FP line was almost as long as the standby line.