PDA

View Full Version : Central Fastpass

PrincessASquared
09-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Are they still testing the central fastpass system at AK? If they are, when will it end? How have the reviews been? Can you get fastpasses for multiple rides or are you still only allowed to have one at a time?
Thanks

egospotter
09-22-2009, 10:38 AM
We were there a couple of weeks ago and they were no longer offering the central Fast Passes at Animal Kingdom. We made it a point to go over there and see firs thing and when we got there they were covered up and someone near us asked a cast member about it and they said that they were done with the trial and no longer doing them for now.

From what I understood, they worked just like normal Fast Passes in that you could only hold one at a time, but the point was to go to the central location and grab one for one attraction and then scoot on over to another to ride as opposed to having to go from one end of the park to another. I think it's a great idea as long as they keep the machines at the rides as well, especially at AK where everything is so spread out.

It will be interesting to see if they come back to stay.

CanadianWDWFan
09-22-2009, 10:51 AM
I liked the central fast pass idea. The one problem that I had with it was that it didn't show the fast pass return time . You only knew what time it was for after you got your fast pass.

You were only allowed one fast pass just like any other fast pass. The issue I have with it is that it seemed that just about everyone assumed that they could get fast passes for all the rides at the same time. There sure were quite a few heated arguments.