PDA

View Full Version : Pixar Place

momofaprincess
09-22-2009, 08:45 AM
We are planning a short trip in October and are planning to take my 4 year old nephew with us. Can anyone tell me who you typically see inside Pixar Place? We haven't went there because my kids are older and there's always a line. Also are the UP characters still meeting in Animation? I'm trying to plan a day at the Studios with him in mind so any suggestions are appreciated.

like2workout
09-22-2009, 09:06 AM
pixar place has toy story mania, and across from that is an area you can go into to meet buzz and woody for autographs and pictures. there are also green army men walking around the area sometimes. and of course an area to buy toy story toys too.

and yes, the up characters are still currently meeting in the animation building. have fun!

baldburke
09-22-2009, 09:13 AM
The guys from Monster Inc are just around the corner too. They are just beyond the entrance to the Backlot Tour (or you'll pass it at the exit). And the characters from Up! were at the Magic of Disney Animation. Good luck!

GoofyFan13
09-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Also, Lighting McQueen and Mater from Cars have a spot nearby

Kathy Jetson
09-23-2009, 01:55 AM
Are there any other characters at the animation spot?

GrmGrninGost
09-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Last week we saw the UP characters (Russell, Dug, Mr. Fredrickson), Sorceror Mickey, Mr. Incredible, Chip & Dale, Goofy and Pluto in the Animation building. This was all in one morning, but we were there when they switched characters.

joanna71985
09-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Also, Lighting McQueen and Mater from Cars have a spot nearby

Actually, the Cars no longer meet near Pixar Place. They now have their own spot at Luigi's Garage (which is right next to MuppetVision 3-D).

GoofyFan13
09-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Actually, the Cars no longer meet near Pixar Place. They now have their own spot at Luigi's Garage (which is right next to MuppetVision 3-D).

Oh, really? cool!

I remeber they were still building it when I was last there