PDA

View Full Version : MJ and Bouncebacks

Belster
09-21-2009, 09:01 PM
If by some great chance I should receive a bounceback during my upcoming stay at CSR does anyone know if I am able to book that through MJ?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Book it using the phone number given on the bounce back offer, then you can transfer over to MJ.

KathyMJ
09-21-2009, 10:32 PM
You sure can :thumbsup:
When you are booking, you can request that the reservation go under your MJ's agent's name. If for some reason they are unable to do it (which shouldn't happen but....) it can easily be transferred over to us once you are home!

Have fun:mickey:

Belster
09-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Thanks Kathy!!! This is Kelly O...from Illinois..hope you had a fun trip!

Fangorn
09-22-2009, 02:07 AM
When you are booking, you can request that the reservation go under your MJ's agent's name. If for some reason they are unable to do it (which shouldn't happen but....) it can easily be transferred over to us once you are home!

but...it does. We tried to do this last year with the bounceback offer, but the CM was either unwilling to or unable to place the reservation with MJ. Once we got home, I got the transfer from from Karen, filled it out and faxed it back to MJ. Karen took care of it from there and a day or two later the reservation was transferred . Pretty simple actually; although not as simple as setting it up correctly in the first place would have been.

Steve
:mickey:

Tink1
09-22-2009, 08:23 AM
but...it does. We tried to do this last year with the bounceback offer, but the CM was either unwilling to or unable to place the reservation with MJ. Once we got home, I got the transfer from from Karen, filled it out and faxed it back to MJ. Karen took care of it from there and a day or two later the reservation was transferred . Pretty simple actually; although not as simple as setting it up correctly in the first place would have been.

Steve

Some of the cast members think they will lose the reservation in their revenue count if a Travel Agent is added, but that is not true.

Others just do not seem to know how to add a Travel Agent to the reservation.

Some can do it with no problem.

As it always is at DRC- Luck of the draw on who you get.

Nanc

KathyMJ
09-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks Kathy!!! This is Kelly O...from Illinois..hope you had a fun trip!

Hi Kelly!
I did have a great trip. And there was a bounceback flier in our room :thumbsup:
If you don't see one, be sure to ask the desk if they are still offering it. Sometimes they are but the fliers get misplaced.

LoriSan
09-22-2009, 04:07 PM

Steve

same thing happened to me. The CM said that I needed the MJ ID#, which I didn't have. So, I booked it and then filled out the MJ transfer form. east peasy

Fangorn
09-22-2009, 04:54 PM
same thing happened to me. The CM said that I needed the MJ ID#, which I didn't have. So, I booked it and then filled out the MJ transfer form. east peasy

In my case, I even had the ID#. We'd had the same problem the year before and I wanted to be prepared, so I'd asked Karen for the number before we left. Still didn't help with this particular CM. But, the backup plan was easy and effective.

Steve