PDA

View Full Version : Dvc Resales

cdforbes
09-21-2009, 04:53 PM
We are thinking about selling our DVC and was hoping to get some feedback. Does anyone know if DVC buys back points?

dlpmikki
09-22-2009, 03:42 AM
DVC have right of first refusal. How that works is you have to find a genuine buyer yourself and agree a price and only then do DVC decide if they would like to buy your points at that price.

Go and have a look at The Timeshare Store (link under forum sponsor) to see what is involved in selling your points and how they can help you.

DVC Mike
09-22-2009, 06:43 AM
We are thinking about selling our DVC and was hoping to get some feedback. Does anyone know if DVC buys back points?

I've heard of a few cases where DVC bought back points - but at a very low price. You can get more cash by selling your points on the resale market.

cdforbes
09-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Thanks for your help--I will contact the Timeshare Store.....:mickey:

epceddie
10-12-2009, 12:02 AM
We had a wonderful experience working with Jamie at The Timeshare Store when we bought our DVC points and will not hesitate to do business with them again when we decided to sell.

ElaineL
10-12-2009, 07:56 AM
I listed my Saratoga Springs points with The Timeshare Store and had a "sale pending" agreement in two weeks and one day from the day the points were listed on line. I highly recommend using The Timeshare Store to sell your points. Their staff is easy to deal with, knowledgeable, professional, and made the entire experience one that I wouldn't hesitate to go through again with them.