PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else purchase eTickets for MVMCP?

SurferStitch
09-21-2009, 01:49 PM
I just purchased our MVMCP tickets for 12/6, and used the eTicket option. It's free, and since I do Shutterfly photobooks now, and no longer keep scrapbooks, I figured I could do without the hard tickets. I just printed out the tickets on my computer.

Has anyone else done this option? Was it available for MNSSHP, and if so, has anyone used them successfully?

Just curious. It was nice to instantly have my party tickets, and not have to think about will call or them getting lost in the mail.

BigRedDad
09-21-2009, 02:14 PM
I did it for MVMCP last year. It was quick, easy, and no issues at all.

disneymom15
09-21-2009, 02:24 PM
We did it for MNSSHP 2 years ago. It worked great.

sassy2000
09-21-2009, 03:00 PM
We purchased ours for Dec 1st! Can't wait.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-21-2009, 03:23 PM
we did it for MNSSHP and MVMCP in years past. Works perfectly.

We didn't do it for this year though because our girls wanted to have the tickets to play with after for their scrapbooks.

SurferStitch
09-21-2009, 03:44 PM
You know, I never noticed the eTicket option before! Where was my head? I would have always done that and saved the $5 shipping fee.

I never liked will call for getting tickets, so that was never really an option for me. No real reason...just don't care for it. It's also just one more line for me to wait in, and I hate to stand in more lines than I have to!

Okay, cool...glad to know it works smoothly. They are already printed and sitting with our AP vouchers just waiting for December to roll around. :cloud9: