PDA

View Full Version : WiFi at CSR?

doombuggygal
09-20-2009, 09:29 AM
I think I read somewhere that there is free WiFi ithe common areas @ CSR. Can anyone verify if this is true and if so what is considered a common area? Thanks

Patricia
09-20-2009, 11:11 AM
WiFi is available in the Lobby and the Conference common areas of CSR.

EDIT: I should have stated that although it's available, I'm not sure that it's free, it is usually a charged use. Many of the resorts have the common WiFi areas but still require payment.

buzz2001
09-21-2009, 08:23 AM
Wi-Fi is available to Guests staying at CSR. Guests with Wi-Fi enabled laptop computers or PDA's will be able to access the Internet from the common areas at CSR.

Smart City is the vendor providing this service and 24-hour technical support for those Guests who need it. Smart City will bill the Guest using a secure credit card transaction via the on-screen Internet connection.

Requirements: Requires a wireless interface card (WIC), available for purchase in the resort's business center. Price: $4.99 for the first 60 minutes or $9.95 for 24 contiguous hours.

Coronado Springs areas include the Main Lobby, Convention Center hallway, the Dig Site (the main pool), Rix Lounge.