PDA

View Full Version : 1st Night Dining Suggestions?

DreamFinder2
09-19-2009, 04:16 PM
We arrive at GF around 9pm. We're all about hitting the ground running, but were wondering if we went over to MK that night, what would our dining options be at that time? Do the CS restaurants stay open right up until closing? Would we be better off just eating at the GF "snack bar"?

Aggie97
09-19-2009, 04:23 PM
I think that many of the MK CS locations are open until regular park closing time, particularly Cosmic Ray's, Casey's Corner and the Main St. Bakery. I am unsure about the other CS locations.

But unless MK was open relatively late, allowing us to watch Spectromagic and/or Wishes that night, I would be inclined to skip the park and eat at Gasparilla Grill at the GF or Captain Cook's at the Polynesian. :mickey:

SBETigg
09-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Gasparilla Grill is pretty good for a quick service if you didn't want to head to MK that night, but if you wanted to get right to the park and make the most of your time there, not sure what's open later. It would help to know the date and hours of the MK that night.

DreamFinder2
09-19-2009, 04:33 PM
We arrive on 12/19...MK's open until 11pm. Our flight gets into MCO at 7:30pm and we're taking a car service to GF.

I'm leaning toward just eating at GaspGrill, but my DW and I love MK at night, so we might have to go over :thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-19-2009, 06:15 PM
We arrive on 12/19...MK's open until 11pm. Our flight gets into MCO at 7:30pm and we're taking a car service to GF.

I'm leaning toward just eating at GaspGrill, but my DW and I love MK at night, so we might have to go over :thumbsup:

If you have the days on your ticket or passes to use so that that's not a problem, I would probably just head on over, too. It's so easy just to pop over to the MK when you're at the GF. The closing times for most quick-service at MK list as "varies with park close" so I would guess most quick service will be open and serving. Enjoy!

DreamFinder2
09-19-2009, 11:34 PM
I think we'll probably end up going over to MK once we get settled, even if only for a quick bite to eat and once around on PotC :thumbsup:

Thanks for the suggestions!