PDA

View Full Version : Dining rotation/formal/informal?

ToDisney
09-19-2009, 01:42 PM
I have read about the rotation of the restaurants on the 7 day cruise. But I don't think I understand where Pirate night fits in. Do you go to the same restaurant two nights in a row? I know there is a special menu.
How do you know when the formal or informal nights are?
How many are there?
:confused:

Imalismom
09-19-2009, 11:11 PM
I have read about the rotation of the restaurants on the 7 day cruise. But I don't think I understand where Pirate night fits in. Do you go to the same restaurant two nights in a row? I know there is a special menu.
How do you know when the formal or informal nights are?
How many are there?
:confused:

To answer the first question, no, you do not go tot he same restaurant 2 nights in a row.

No matter what restaurant you are in on Pirates night, they all do the special pirates menu/show for that night.

The navagator that you get each night for the next day will give you all the information you need for which night is which, but this has been the standard:

2nd night - formal night
4th night - pirate night
6th night - semi-formal night

renecat
09-24-2009, 12:38 PM
How formal are we talking for the 2nd night?

TammiMcMan
09-24-2009, 09:22 PM
How formal are we talking for the 2nd night?Could be tuxedo's and gowns if you're so inclined. I know when we were cruising during a formal night, there was a tux rental company offered on board. It's not necessary, but some guests do go that formal.