PDA

View Full Version : Walk-Abouts: Beer Hop

bostomco
09-18-2009, 11:58 PM
This is listed on the Food and Wine Festival website as: Celebrate the fine art of beer making when you purchase a Passport and sip amazing ales, lagers and craft beers from the best domestic and international brewers. Does anyone know the cost/what you get? Is it all you can drink? Thanks! I'll be in the happiest place on earth on Tuesday (and more importantly away from my terrible terrible job!)! :beer:

Pirate Granny
09-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Enjoy your trip to the Mouse, and keep repeating...it's only a job...it's only a job...best part of my trip to the world is I totally forget the 'other' world and just enjoy...no TV, no newspapers, no radio...just all Disney and no WORK or responsibilities. ENJOY...it's only a job.
:pirate:

VWL Mom
09-19-2009, 09:10 AM
This from the Orlando Sentinel:

While wine is center stage, beer is getting a bump in prominence this year with a "Beer Hop" between the France and Morocco pavilions. For $12, guests can sample four brews from a selection of ales, lagers and craft beers from around the world.

goofygirl64
09-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Yeah!! I am so excited about this. We will be there one week from today! Woo Hoo!!:beer: