PDA

View Full Version : EMH Vs.Fantasmic??

mytabbycat
09-18-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm trying to decide which would be the less crowded day to go to MGM. The first day there is a nightly EMH and the 2nd day is Fantasmic. Any opinions?

Dream'nDisney
09-18-2009, 05:37 PM
If you are planning on going just during the morning/day, I would choose the second day. If you are not planning on going to Fantasmic, you might be able to get on some attractions during the show that would otherwise have a long line.

Phantasia
09-19-2009, 12:31 AM
If you are planning on going just during the morning/day, I would choose the second day. If you are not planning on going to Fantasmic, you might be able to get on some attractions during the show that would otherwise have a long line.

Y'know, I often intend to skip Fantasmic and do the very popular rides instead, but I just love the show so much, I watch it every time I'm able. Just can't stay away. :P

This would be why I never got on Toy Story Midway Mania. (Won't miss it this trip, though!)

E-Ticket4
09-21-2009, 12:05 PM
Here now! We are going to extra magic hours tonight but there is no Fantasmic. Its been pretty hot so hoping to spend a cooler evening at the park and get the good rides in. We too love Fantasmic but just saw it in March so we are okay to miss it this time.

bruin1344
09-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Go the night of fantasmic. EMH PM was not worthwile at DHS. It gets very crowded at DHS even when Ive gone in Mid-May and late August. Even Great Movie Ride had at least a half hour wait.

E-Ticket4
09-22-2009, 08:21 AM
Walked onto GMR last night and waited 20 min for Toy Story at 9:15pm. Not bad at all

r4kids
09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Go during Fantasmic. Most will be at the show.