PDA

View Full Version : Second time Not the charm

Diznee4Me
09-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Ok, the DW and I had a trip planned for next week but had to cancel.

Earlier this week we deccided to plan a trip for the week after Thanksgiving. Started planning and got a price quote but it appears we will have to hold off due to some medical issues.

Speaking with our AAA rep, we are going to try for the same week but hold off planning until early to mid November. That will be the shortest time I have ever given myself to plan but she said there was a good chance there would still be rooms available where we want to go. If we had booked now we would have gotten free dining but health is more important.

Fingers crossed that the third time will be the charm. We'll see in November. Will keep y'all updated.

beksy
09-18-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm sorry things aren't working out easier for you. I hope things work out for you for a November trip and more importantly for those health issues. :wishes: :tink:

KylesMom
09-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Sending good thoughts and pixie dust your way . . hope that health issues improve and you can make your Disney trip in November. :mickey: With your planning prowess, you shouldn't have a problem getting a trip together in short order!

badkitty
09-19-2009, 02:42 AM
Take care of yourself and your DW. Sending you :pixie:

Diznee4Me
09-19-2009, 07:43 AM
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I feel things will work out.

mouseketeer mom
09-19-2009, 09:18 AM
You can still plan now..as if you are going...then all your duckies will be in order. I hope the health issues work out...wishes for strong health and a trip in November!