PDA

View Full Version : Our ADR's booked.....what'dya think?

mickeymousedabomb
09-18-2009, 09:35 AM
So we're all booked Yay! We've switched so many things but have finalized our dining and so now more waiting. LOL Here is what we have booked. FYI: wer're booked for 10 nights and chose the dlx dining plan.
Breakfasts
Donalds Safari Bkft (2x)
Akershus
'Ohana
*Cape May
*1900 PF Supercalifragalistic Bkft
*Kona Cafe
*Crystal Palace
MSB

Lunches
*Plaza Restaurant
*SanAngel
*50's PTC
*Rose&Crown
*Tony's

Dinners
*1900PF
*CRT (DD's 7th B-day dinner)
WCC (DD's 13th B-day dinner)
Biergarten
*Shutters
*Maya Grill
Coral Reef
Boma
*HDD Tier #2 (Thanksgiving dinner)
*Olivia's Cafe

We'd love to hear comments about the places we've chosen. Some are newbies for us (they have a red star in front), and others are places we've eaten before and would like to return. All comments are welcome. Thanks in advance Intercotees! You rock:number1:

sassy2000
09-18-2009, 10:14 AM
So we're all booked Yay! We've switched so many things but have finalized our dining and so now more waiting. LOL Here is what we have booked. FYI: wer're booked for 10 nights and chose the dlx dining plan.
Breakfasts
Donalds Safari Bkft (2x)We love this one also. Great character interaction
Akershus
'Ohana Love it!
*Cape May Haven't tried this yet but have ressies for Nov 28th.H
*1900 PF Supercalifragalistic BkftGood breakfast and we loved the characters here. The Mad Hatter was so much fun!
*Kona Cafe
*Crystal Palace
MSB

Lunches
*Plaza Restaurant
*SanAngelHad dinner here. Were worried about the bad reviews but we enjoyed it. Food was good. I had the fish and it was very tasty.
*50's PTCOne of our faves! The pot roast is so yummy!
*Rose&Crown
*Tony's

Dinners
*1900PFTrying this one in Dec also.
*CRT (DD's 7th B-day dinner)We've had lunch here and it was very good. I had the pork tenderloin which was very tender. Your DD should enjoy it.
WCC (DD's 13th B-day dinner)Get the canyon skillet! It's fantastic. Fun atmosphere. Make sure your son asks for ketchup...
Biergarten Trying this one in Dec
*Shutters
*Maya Grill
Coral ReefYummy! Best dessert is the chocolate wave
Boma Love it!
*HDD Tier #2 (Thanksgiving dinner)
*Olivia's Cafe

We'd love to hear comments about the places we've chosen. Some are newbies for us (they have a red star in front), and others are places we've eaten before and would like to return. All comments are welcome. Thanks in advance Intercotees! You rock:number1:

Looks great! We are doing several of the same spots.

disney100%
09-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Cape May Cafe is our absolute favorite breakfast spot. We have some of our best vacation photo from there! I have found the character interaction is better than many of the other character meals. We were pleasantly surprised to see Donald as a new member of the character line up, though we did miss Chip and Dale!

Hoop Dee Doo is our favorite dinner show. It is our tradition to spend our last night there. My kids love it and my 10 month old danced the entire show last trip - very cute!

Looks like you have a great line up of ADRs - enjoy!

elmjimmlm
09-19-2009, 09:43 PM
:mickey:We did a few new places this year and Coral Reef was one of the best along with Boma...Have fun:mickey:

Chairman Mallard
09-20-2009, 03:12 PM
We just finally got to make ADR for our short trip in December before our cruise.

-Ohana
-Brown Derby
-Le Cellier
-Coral Reef
-Tutto Italia

Cindysprince
09-20-2009, 04:56 PM
We really had a great time at the HDDR. It should be a great Thanksgiving dinner. Also, the interaction at 1900 PF and WCC was great...the sisters were wickedly good. Have fun. :thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
09-20-2009, 07:02 PM
I ate at the Plaza Restaurant for the first time in July. I never really knew the place was there and I will tell you that I will be back :mickey:

jenperich
09-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Breakfasts
Donalds Safari Bkft (2x)
Akershus
'Ohana
*Cape May
*1900 PF Supercalifragalistic Bkft
*Kona Cafe - delicious! Must try the Tonga Toast!!
*Crystal Palace - great breakfast!! The interaction of the characters the best. The food is good too.
MSB

Lunches
*Plaza Restaurant
*SanAngel
*50's PTC - this is one of my favorite restaurants. The interaction of the wait staff is one of the best! The good is very good as well.
*Rose&Crown - we've only eaten supper here, but we loved it! The wait staff was VERY friendly and the theming was quite fun!
*Tony's

Dinners
*1900PF
*CRT (DD's 7th B-day dinner) - I went here probably about 8 years ago, but I really loved it. You really can't beat the theming or the characters. Your DD will LOVE it!
WCC (DD's 13th B-day dinner) - FUN!!! The food is very good and the dining experience is awesome!
Biergarten
*Shutters
*Maya Grill
Coral Reef
Boma
*HDD Tier #2 (Thanksgiving dinner) - I really liked it here a lot. I haven't been in about 15 years, but it was great when I went. :-)
*Olivia's Cafe

You have GREAT choices. Happy eating!

sacandjac
09-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Looks great! I know that was a lot of work!

lockedoutlogic
09-22-2009, 11:18 AM
No offense, but i would ease off the character meals a little....

you're getting ripped off...even if you enjoy the food.

again, grain of salt on this one

NJGIRL
09-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Nice choices.
We have had many very good breakfast at the Cape May & Crystal Palace.

We have also enjoyed PT 50's, San Angel, WCC & BOMA.

We didn't like Tony's at all. The food was very bland. The gravy tasted like Ragu and it was way overpriced for what we got. I think Tony's is the only place in all of Disney that I can say we didn't like.