PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 DHS 9-6-09

yjgirl32
09-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Got the DHS a little earlier than some of the park openings only because we wanted to get on Toy Story Mania. After they let the crowd in I took everyone's ticket/cards to get fastpasses and walked briskly to get them and then was done just in time to get in line with my family to ride on standby- which took about 20 minutes but we didn't mind because we wanted pictures of all the cool oversized toys. Our fastpasses weren't until 10:30 so when we got off it was about 9:40 so we decided it was worth the wait and got right back in line and the gentleman who was at the fast pass line saw our anniversary and my father-in-laws birthday button he let us thru the fastpass lane- wahoo!! Then when we got off the Buzz and Woody meet and greet was open so we went in there. Met them, shopped around for a little bit- grabbed some waters and then it was time for our fast passes. After another ride we then headed over to TOT- DS6 loved this ride the last time we were there (and he was only 3 at the time). We got on it 2 times and ran to get fast passes for RNRC- which we found out DS6 was tall enought for!!! Another Wahoo! So we head over to Sci-Fi for our reservations. Meal was good and the cars with the drive-in part was really cool. DH, Father-in-law and myself got free milkshakes and then bottles of water from the dining plan on our way out. Very nice. Plus cards. After our meal it was time for our fast passes for RNRC- DS6 really really enjoyed it. wanted to go back on it. We then saw Beauty & The beast. Went on TOT & RNRC again. Wrent on the Great Movie ride, Backlot tour, Little Mermaid, did some shopping, took pictures, got some autographs, then ate and got fast passes for what else TOT and RNRC while parts of family went to Fantasmic seating to get seats. Then met up with family- ate some snacks, talked to some really really nice people and wathced the show- then of course went on TOT in the dark- DS6 was so thrilled. LOVED it. The we ended our night. Thanks for reading.

faline
09-17-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm totally impressed! You had such a wonderful Disney Studios day! Congrats on all your Toy Story Mania rides! We didn't manage to get on even once on our recent trip! What a brave son you have - he tackled all the big rides!

Mickeydream
09-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Wow, he went on both TOT and RNRC...that boy sure does deserve a medal for bravery! Sounds like a very fun-filled day. :mickey:

yjgirl32
09-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks- my DS got two traits from me- his swimming skills and his love for adventure.

KylesMom
09-18-2009, 09:24 AM
What a wonderful day at DHS! I think this is the first trip report that I have ever read where someone was able to do Toy Story Mania this many times in a day, along with all of the other thrill rides and shows. WOW, your DS is something! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing yet another fun day! :mickey:

pdrlkr
09-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: