PDA

View Full Version : Confession Addicted to ADR's & Garden Grill

Greenlawler
09-17-2009, 02:15 PM
As I have reported earlier my-laws and niece cancelled on us leaving us with reservations for restaurants that we were hoping to show them. But as people who like new things I have been calling everyday trying to get into different places.

I have discovered playing with our reservations is addictive :) I usually call once or twice a day, and check online as well. We have gotten into Ohana, Crystal Palace, Biergarten, and Sci-Fi, but for some reason I cannot get into the Garden Grill. I have taken the advice of this forum and have been trying to get in there but no luck yet.

I will keep calling and I know it could open up.

Here are the questions:
#1. Is Garden Grill more popular these days or it it just becuase of fact that they only serve diner.
#2. Who else is addicted to playing with their reservations?

Momof3BNL
09-18-2009, 03:10 PM
1. I think it is because of the change to evenings only

2. I am not much of a planner I leave that to my husband :secret:

VWL Mom
09-18-2009, 03:47 PM
#2. Who else is addicted to playing with their reservations?

My name is Lynn and I am an online ADR addict. :blush:

I got up at 530A on a Sunday at our 90 day mark to be sure I got the "perfect" ADR's. Now I am at 42 days out and only have 2 of the originals left.

mouseketeer mom
09-18-2009, 09:36 PM

I got up at 530A on a Sunday at our 90 day mark to be sure I got the "perfect" ADR's. Now I am at 42 days out and only have 2 of the originals left.

hahahahaahahahahaha!! Only two originals left! That CRACKS ME UP! I think you're my long lost sister.
My name is Lisa and I am an online ADR addict.

Greenlawler
09-21-2009, 03:12 PM

Same here, I got up at seven on a Saturday morning and made my ADR's back in June. Got everything I wanted at the time but one.

Now I only have two of the originals left with 6 days before departure. Still trying to get into Garden Grill though.

prttynpnk
09-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Since I feel that I have entered a circle of non-judgement, I can reveal that I juggle ADR's like a clown at a carnival. I just keep thinking that one more tweak and the whole thing will be perfect. Then I re-tweak. :blush:

VWL Mom
09-21-2009, 04:32 PM
hahahahaahahahahaha!! Only two originals left! That CRACKS ME UP! I think you're my long lost sister.
My name is Lisa and I am an online ADR addict.

Must be a MoTown thing. :D