PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 Epcot

yjgirl32
09-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Day 4 started early for us which in the future mental note out late for the MNSSHP should not have have early breaksfast the next morning. Oh well- live and learn. Breakfast at Akershus for 8:05- its great getting to walk thru the parks with very little crowds. We got our picture with Belle- which I was very very excited about since I had yet to get her picture when she was in her yellow dress- well except at the Beauty & the Beast show. We also got to see Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella and Aurura. They were all very nice and stayed around for a while since we had a larger sized party. The breakfast was ok- but I don't really like breakfast food- the rest of the family enjoyed their meals. I wouldn't go back for breakfast but I would try another meal there. When our meal was over it was just about 9 so we headed over to Test Track. We got on 4 times and then headed over to Soarin and was able to get on twice and got fast passes for later. Everyone really enjoyed this ride- even our non-riders group. Went thru the Nemo ride- did some things there then moved back over to the land to use our fast passes and also went thru the Figment ride. Honey I shrunk the Audience and went back over to Test track and Mission Space. Took 3 rides on Spaceship Earth- which would become my DS6's favorite ride. We sent home like 20 future world postcards. It was then time for our reservation at Coral Reef. We got a seat facing the aquarium- very nice. There were even some scuba divers in there and interacting with us. Our waitress was very nice and very accomodating to my DS6. He must have gotten 4 orders of apple slices. She was impressed that he would rather have apples then icecream or cake for dessert. My steak was wonderful- cooked perfectly. So yummy. The little potatoes were also very good too. My husband and I got free champagne- which was very nice of her and a card. Father-in-law got a free cupcake and card. Very nice! After our meal we back to the resort and DH and I retreated to the hottub. Very nice end to the day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Wow! What a great day (and low crowds). Epcot is a favourite of our family too!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Sounds like a great day.

nicster
09-17-2009, 10:35 AM
We got the champagne treat at Coral Reef one time too. Doesn't it make you feel like a princess, to be so well taken care of? :thumbsup:

KylesMom
09-17-2009, 11:25 AM
I, too am blown away by the lack of crowds you encountered at Epcot today. Wow!

Coral Reef is one location we have never been to - I think we're going to have to try it one of these days! Thanks for another great report! :thumbsup:

faline
09-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Wonderful day! You got lots of ground covered! A day that started with princessed, ended up in a aquarium with special treats and good food! Can't get better than that!

yjgirl32
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM
We got really lucky with the crowds and the weather- although the older members of the group felt the heat more than me- I like it warm. Thanks for reading.

pdrlkr
09-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Beach Club Babe
09-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Wonderful day!