PDA

View Full Version : Beer/Wine at Resorts?

GreenBeetle
09-16-2009, 08:50 PM
The family members we are bringing along in January have asked me about having beer delivered to Kidani Village with our Garden Grocer order. Is this possible?

As many times as we have been to WDW, I didn't know how to answer this one since I just walk myself down to the pool bar when I want a frosty adult beverage - mmmmm. :marg:

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
09-16-2009, 10:25 PM
I don't really know about this but, I thought I would just let you know that some of the resort stores have beer/wine you can purchase. We stay at the BWI and I believe at the Sundries shop you can get alcohol. It didn't seem too expensive if I can recall. Hope that wasn't too far from the subject. Just wanted to give you another option.:thumbsup:

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

Pirate Granny
09-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Are you sure you can order alcohol from Garden Grocer...I don't believe I've ever seen it on their web-site...Hubby usually gets his beer at the resort store...they all carry beer-wine, even the value resorts.
:pirate:

VWL Mom
09-17-2009, 07:13 AM
You can add beer and wine to your Garden Grocer order but it does not count towards your $40 minimum. There is a place on the check-out screen for addition requests where you can put in what you want or you can call them after you submit your order and add it.

Depending on your choice of wine I would probably call to verify if they carry that particular one.

Enjoy :beer: :wine:

SnowWSue
09-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Yup, you can...just like VWL Mom said.

I did this in August and found the cost be very reasonable.