PDA

View Full Version : It's official !!! We're going back

buzz638
09-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Just booked yesterday night for 7 nights from Jan.2nd to Jan.9th :mickey:
Everybody's so excited

Got a good deal for airfare (From a Canadian perspective that is...)

Any idea when the January hours might be out ?

It's going to be our first time duraing that period, so if anyone has hints and/or tips for me, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Buzz

wildernesslady
09-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Hopefully crowds will be light for you since it is after the holiday. It could get chilly so be prepared. Not as cold as Canada though. Most of the holiday decorations are still up so you can enjoy that also. Have a great time.

tyandskyesmom
09-17-2009, 02:02 PM
That time frame is now one of our favorite times to go. We arrived in The World on January 1, 2008 and stayed 2 weeks. Our first few days we needed our winter coats (think a 3 year old in a fur coat!), winter hats and gloves but then after that we were at the water parks. The holiday decorations will still be up but if you are interested in seeing them make sure you find out when they are coming down...cause they really mean it! Crowds were very low beginning the 2nd...I mean you could really tell the difference in just one day!

So I guessmy biggest tip for you would be to be prepared for any weather and for some possibility of drastic variations within the same day.

We had one of our best trips ever that time!