PDA

View Full Version : Checking in on a Wednesday

Wishmaker
09-15-2009, 09:35 PM
DD and I will be cheking in on a Wednesday afternoon. After reading the other posts about on-line check in would there be any concern about checking in during the middle of the week.
My concern comes from one mentioning that because they did not use on line checkin that may have constituted the horrible room they were given. If you think about it that way, if most people checkin from Saturday to Saturday, that would be less leaving on a Wednesday meaning less rooms to pick from when assigning.
So is there a way to see what the rule of thumb is on checking in and out on a Wednesday? We, in the past, have always arrived on Saturday and left on a Saturday.
Thanks in advance

green ranger
09-15-2009, 10:02 PM
We checked into the WL on a Wednesday in late August and didn't have a problem. We were granted our request of an upper floor room. Check-in was quick and easy.

ChipDale2708
09-16-2009, 09:53 AM
We'll be checking in on a Wednesday late morning (two weeks from today :cloud9:)as well. I'm debating now about doing the on-line check-in too. We requested a room closer to EPCOT at the Beach Club but not sure if it's better to work with the front desk CM or the on-line desk.