PDA

View Full Version : New Planning Video?

Iluvpooh
09-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Is there a new planning video out yet? I'm not a big fan of the "Year of a Million Dreams" video and I've seen the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" video so many times I can quote the entire DVD.
I was just curious before I ordered a new one. Thanks.

faline
09-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Haven't heard of a new one being released. Seems like I just got the last one - don't think I've even had time to see it yet! :mickey:

caryrae
09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Is the Happiest Celebration on Earth you mentioned the one for this years Celebrate You celebration?

Last year I got the new Planning DVD for this year in Dec 2008.

Dream'nDisney
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
I still occasionally get out the old VHS planning videos. I can't remember the one that is in the pink sleeve, but one in the yellow sleeve that starts out with the song, "Be Our Guest" is one of my favorites!! I think it dates back to 1995?? :mickey:

Iluvpooh
09-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Is the Happiest Celebration on Earth you mentioned the one for this years Celebrate You celebration?

Last year I got the new Planning DVD for this year in Dec 2008.
No the Happiest Celebration on Earth was for the promo for Disneyland's 50th. When the castle was decorated and Everest was still being built. It has Dave, Stacy, (not the in room Stacey), Luke & Erin. It is so much fun, but I'm getting a little tired of it.

caryrae
09-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Well there was a new one released the end of last year for this years Celebrate you celebration but it is alot like the Year of a Million dreams DVD but with a few new things added

Strmchsr
09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
They haven't even released what the 2010 theme will be yet. Generally the new planning videos are not available until January.