PDA

View Full Version : refillable water bottle

Emme&TeddysMommy
09-14-2009, 09:00 PM
I know that refillable mugs can be a touchy topic, but I have a quick question. It’s not really about the mugs themselves, but about the refill stations. Is it wrong or frowned upon if you use a refillable water bottle (not a mug) at the refill stations to get only water or ice.

brian2000boston
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Go for it, water and ice are freebies to all.

magicofdisney
09-14-2009, 10:52 PM
I've done this before. I don't see anything wrong with it. The CS give out free cups of ice water anyway.

TikiGoddess
09-15-2009, 07:45 AM
Can you get water by the soda fountains at resort CS places? I've never seen that before...

I know you can get water and ice at the park CS -- just ask for it.

Kathy

Soccermom12
09-15-2009, 08:37 AM
At POR, they had a designated water dispenser on the soda fountains. At the parks it was usually a little lever next to the lemonade-type-drink, on the soda fountain.

We brought our water bottles from home and filled them every morning at our resort (POR). We ate lunch at the parks and we would refill them whenever we ate at a CS that had a fill your own cup station. At the CS that did not have an accessible soda fountain, we just asked for a cup of ice water. No one gave us dirty looks or anything! :mickey: It sure saved us a bit of money!

joonyer
09-15-2009, 10:40 AM
As long as you are only getting ice or water, you're within the rules.