PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks at the world

Figaro0826
09-14-2009, 07:44 PM
I saw somewhere that either the Swan or the Dolphin, has a Starbucks coffee shop in them.

Anybody out there been to it?

Gotta get my fix while on vacation.......:mickey:

Soccermom12
09-14-2009, 08:06 PM
My DH swears there is one in Epcot between the United Kingdom and Canada..... I'm not sure though.

Christine
09-14-2009, 08:29 PM
My DH swears there is one in Epcot between the United Kingdom and Canada..... I'm not sure though.

I'm afraid not. There is a coffee/pastry kiosk, but not starbucks.

The swalphin brews Starbucks coffee, but there isn't a Starbucks.

You'll have to either double- fist ya some ventis from MCO or take the short drive to 192 or Celebration to get your fix.

John
09-14-2009, 08:29 PM

Not that I am aware of. No starbucks. There is an espresso stand there though.

I think the swan/dolphin serves starbucks coffee but there is not an "official" starbucks location. If you need your "bucks" you have to go off property.

However the Kona in the poly serves some pretty good coffee :) I would get my daily iced there...

buzznwoodysmom
09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Last time we were at Shades of Green there was a Starbucks. This was back in Nov. of 2007 so I am not sure if its still there.

mudpuppysmom
09-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Yes there is a Starbucks kiosk at Shades....well, as of December 2008. I'm glad someone else saw it too.....I thought it was there, but then thought maybe they just brew the coffee.....but I do remember seeing the starbucks logo on the kiosk......I'm not crazy after all....

SurferStitch
09-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Oooohhhhhh....I wish Starbucks was served throughout WDW. I'll miss my nice, dark, bold Sumatra (black, no cream/sugar) while we're at WDW, but hey, I'm in WDW! I think I'll manage for 10 days or so!

I'll just overload on Starbucks during the drive down!

dream_disney
09-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Personally... I have never seen a StarBucks while in the Walt Disney World parks. You might check Downtown Disney. I am so sorry that they don't have it, it would be pretty awesome if they did. Anyways, have a magical vacation!:mickey:

BIGDOG
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
in epcot next to the ellen energy ride there is a small booth sells coffee taste just like starbucks. I can even smell it brewing from across the walk way coming from mission space. It is not named or labeled starbucks but trust me I am a trained professional it is "bucks'........could you imagine the crowds at the parks if there was a starbucks booth every spot they sold soda or ice cream ???? Things might get ugly or maybe lines would move faster ..

Mickey'sGirl
09-15-2009, 07:51 PM
If you have a coffee maker in your room, you could take some with you. I took two pounds of it down with me for our August holiday. Ours was the most popular room at the Boardwalk! :coffee:

SurferStitch
09-16-2009, 10:50 AM
That's a good idea. I might just bring a bag to the Poly with us this time. We really don't like the Kona coffee served at the Poly because it's so weak. It would be easy to brew a pot each morning for ourselves.